Carrer de l'Argenteria
Its layout corresponds to the ancient sea route leaving the Portal Mayor and headed straight for the beach. In 998 already they existed on each side of the road constructions that eventually have its own church, Santa Maria del Mar. In this way settled in as many silversmiths. The name of the street and was called as today in the year 1423.