Arc de Sant Silvestre
Carrer de l'Arc de Sant Silvestre
Name referred to a chapel to the saint, which lasted until the late nineteenth century, and a vault at the entrance to the street, demolished around 1850. The street dates from the thirteenth century, a time when, near the convent of Santa Caterina, began to hamlets populated plain known as "de la Palma Santa Caterina". On the same street headquarters they had different unions: druggists, passementerie and galoneadores.