Antic de Sant Joan

Carrer Antic de Sant Joan

In the late eighteenth century, the city had managed to master general authorization to build small houses on the canal (rec) Comtal, from the mill to Sal Fish, he had already granted under King Charles IV. So, to reach the nineteenth century, they began to build those low houses, most of which form one side of the street, and for the space of about eighty limited on this side that Passeig de Sant Joan, disappeared 1874, which in 1796 began to form the Duke of Lancaster, captain General of Catalonia, playground of Barcelona until there was the opening of the current park.

logo footer

ban promo 1 en

Members Zone