Free Cinema on the beach of Barceloneta
From June 27 to August 1, it is celebrated every Thursday, and also some Sunday, Free cinema at the beach 2017, the free sample of independent cinema on the beach of San Sebastian de la Barceloneta.
Free cinema on the beach offers us the opportunity to enjoy quality independent cinema, a selection of those films that deserve to be seen, in a perfect outdoor setting. The show bets each year for films produced and produced in our country, while promoting the visibility of films of different nationalities that have obtained a good recognition by the public and critics in their respective countries as well as in different festivals.
This year the exhibition expands scenarios with screenings on Fridays at the Puente del Petróleo beach, a and El Prat de Llobregat beach and, on Saturdays, at Callao beach in Mataró.
San Sebastián Beach - Barcelona from 9pm.
- Thursday, June 27 - 'Journey to a mother's room'
- Thursday July 4 - 'Welcome to Montparnase'
- Thursday July 11 - 'Kubo and the two magic strings' (familiar)
- Thursday July 18 - 'Leto'
- Thursday July 25 - 'Carmen and Lola'
- Thursday, August 1 - The public chooses a movie